Township Lakes and Beaches
Eating & drinking is not permitted on the township beaches.
Beaches will be open beginning on Saturday, June 20, 2020.
Beach Badges will be required starting Saturday, June 27th and should be openly displayed.
· Beach Patrol hours are from 10AM – 4PM.
· Cedar Creek Beach, Forrest Ave., Lanoka Harbor
· Bamber Lake Beach, Bamber Lake
· Lake Barnegat Beach, Lakeside Dr., Forked River (2nd Lake)
Beach Badges: Are available in the Recreation Office from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, & 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM Saturdays in June and July. The cost of a badge is $5.00 and is NOT refundable. Beach Badges are required for ages 5 years of age and older. Proof of residency is required. (Tax bill, sewer bill, copy of deed/lease, rental agreement or driver's license)
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult to be on the beach.
Non-motorized watercraft access points (canoes, kayaks, row boats, paddle boards)
· Cedar Creek Beach
· Landing Plaza
· Meadowlark Beach
· Laurel Boulevard Gazebo
· Riverview Road
Located on Lake Barnegat, the Wibit is our floating playground. At this time we are unsure of the opening status of the Wibit due to the State’s continued closure of playgrounds. If the Wibit does open for the summer of 2020, it will be for Lacey Township residents (Beach Badge Holders) ONLY. The cost for Wibit is $10 per hour.
Please note that at this time all payments must be made with Cash or Check only.
All users must sign a waiver before using the Wibit. Any user under the age of 18 is required to have a parent or guardian sign the waiver for them.
All users must adhere to the following rules and regulations:
- Life jackets are required for all participants when using the inflatable floating playground.
- Must be 8 years of age or older to access our inflatable floating playground.
- Participants must remove all jewelry, keys, glasses, sunglasses and sharp objects from their person and must be wearing swimming apparel only.
- Access onto the floating equipment via the designated yellow steps only. Do not climb up onto the equipment, you must swim to the designated yellow steps.
- Do NOT swim underneath any piece of equipment. Failure to abide to this rule will result with your removal from the floating playground.
- Users must enter the water feet first including all slides.
- No Head First Diving or Flips permitted on the floating playground.
- Horseplay is prohibited. No Pushing, Shoving or Rough Play permitted at any time. Behavior that is unsafe to the users of the park will result in removal from the floating playground.
- Listen to the instructions from the Lifeguards at all times.
- Access to the floating playground is prohibited without an authorized lifeguard present on the playground.