IT'S FALL LEAF COLLECTION TIME!
There will be 3 curbside leaf collection cycles this Fall...
The First pickup cycle will begin on Tuesday, November 13th.
The Second pickup cycle will begin on Monday, November 26th.
The Third and Final cycle will begin on Monday, December 10th.
All leaves must be placed at curbside at the START of each cycle.
- It will take the Township approximately two weeks to complete each cycle.
- Leaves must be placed in trash bags or containers no larger than 32 gallons and weighing no more than 50 pounds. While we are encouraging environmental friendly biodegradable bags, plastic will be accepted.
- There is no limit to the number of bags that may be placed at curbside for pickup. All leaf bags will be collected.
- Do Not mix any debris into leaf bags or containers. Leaf bags or containers mixed with debris or garbage will not be collected.
- Do Not rake leaves into a pile at curbside and Do Not rake them into the street. Violation Notices will be issued by the Code Enforcement Officer.
- Please place your leaf bags/containers separate from your garbage or recycling cans so as not to confuse the two.
Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions.....
- Pine needles are considered the leaf of the Pine Tree, and therefore should be included with leaf pickup.
- Twigs, acorns, and pine cones are considered vegetative debris and should be put out for trash pickup.
- The Leaf Collection Program will NOT be extended.
- Leaves set out after final collection on December 10th must be brought into the Recycling Center during normal operating hours: Monday thru Friday, 7 am - 3:15 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 8 am - 3:45 pm.