Knowledge Base

Where do I report a street light out?

Category: Street Lights

To report a street light out in your area you can call the Municipal Clerk's Office at 609-693-1100, ext. 2200. Please have the Pole # and closest street address to the affected pole available before you call.

Residents can also click here REPORT STREET LIGHT OUT.  

Updated 7/24/2015 3:47 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!